We now have two practice challenges under our belts and as everyone saw, our Spring and Summer 2021 Challenge winners were awarded some pretty bomb prizes. For our fall 2021 session, we need even greater participation from our players! As with previous challenges, we will give you practice time credit for watching and doing anything you see on our list of Training Videos which can be found here: Training Videos Section.
Every Orange Crush player should be able to get an hour or two in per week, but what we’re really looking for are players who are putting in 2 to 3 hours of practice a week or 10 to 20 minutes a day on average. If you do this, the rewards will be massive on and off the pitch.
So here are the rules for the FALL 2021 PRACTICE CHALLENGE:
1. You can log any practice you’ve put in at home from August 23rd until the last Orange Crush Game / Practice this fall.
2. You can only log activities shown on any of the training videos on the Orange Crush website found here.
3. Scheduled practices with OC coaches, school futbol games and practices etc. do not count. This is strictly for practice at home.
4. To be in the running for prizes you need to have practiced a min of 600 minutes over the fall and have turned the info in.
5. Email Coach Juan your spreadsheet logs (email@example.com) or text (407-342-1202) as often as possible with new sessions you’ve done.
6. Running leaderboard can be found here.
7. Prizes again will be awarded to the top 3 players and they again, will be awesome. Past winners, prizes and examples of future prizes below.
Congratulations to our 2021 Summer Practive Challenge Winners!
Liam Akers (U13) – 1,772 Minutes – Adidas Conext 21 Pro Olympic Game Ball
Luca Fernandez (U13) – 1095 Minutes – Kappa Real Betis Kit
Jordin Binkley (U13) – 985 Minutes – Nike Club Elite Team Ball
Kenzlee Binkley (U10) – 955 Minutes – Nike Mercurial Vapor 14 Boots